September 24, 2010

Home Sweet (rental) Home

I've been eager to start posting about all the goings on around here, not to mention all the things running through my head that I can't wait to share. Alas, things have been a bit too busy for me to successfully wrap my finite mind around one thing at a time and actually come up with something to say about it.

Perhaps it's because we just moved. Here's the house:


And here's the neighborhood:


Moving with a nearly four month old is quite a task, but there has definitely been much grace given when needed most. We're so very excited to have our own little place to call home for now, and we adore the neighborhood. We also heart Durham, very much.

I'm hoping to post our progress settling in, as there's still much to do in the way of cleaning, painting and decorating.

Needless to say, we're all a bit exhausted.


I'll write again soon. Promise.

7 comments:

  1. Yea! You're blogging :)
    Maybe this will inspire me to start again (except I say that everytime a friends starts posting, haha).

    Love the house pictures. Love that you are in Durham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the house! it's so cute!! can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his little rolls. I want to pinch them. I'm a baby pincher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to see you writing! The house and neighborhood are absolutely adorable. Honestly, I can't look at your precious boy without tearing up. Love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! Oh, Ash, it's so cute!
    So....maybe on my drive home or drive back to DC I can take 85 and just happen to pass through Durham....

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the house - how adorable!! :) Congrats with getting settled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it! it's perfect and adorable. glad you're moved, even if you're not quite settled yet.

    ReplyDelete

hey, friend! thanks for your comment--so glad you're here!