July 6, 2011

glimpses of summer.

welcome to the new blog! i hope you all bear with me, as it's still a work in progress, because i have high hopes for it. such as posting more frequently. but it's not like we haven't heard me say that before, eh?

summer is flying by in our little home, and we're trying to enjoy it as much as is possible right now. c is walking. everywhere. and e is getting ginormous.

here's a few snapshots of the past few weeks of the sweet faces i get to see every day.








it's turning out to be quite a lovely summer.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big Coen is! I miss you... and love the new blog. I'm in the process of giving mine a facelift... hope to have a post up by the end of the week :)

    ReplyDelete

hey, friend! thanks for your comment--so glad you're here!