October 25, 2012

the last few weeks.

Life has been busy.

I feel like I've been starting out a lot of posts with a similar opening, but it's the truth. Time has been flying through my grasp and, in the midst of it all, we've been sick, sick and sick.

But I can't complain. Today we are all healthy, and I've felt myself slowly getting the hang of things again. There should be an emphasis on slowly, but there is grace and I have been much aware of it. It is such an encouragement to see growth in the midst of my weakness. 

So things are getting a bit back to [our new] normal.

Coen seems to have grown up so much recently. He's finally started talking more, and has a pretty huge personality. He brings so much joy to our days.


dancing to one of his favorite bands, Thrice.
really dancing to Thrice.
he has a new love for hats. and it's adorable.
The other week Nick and I were able to attend a marriage seminar on a Saturday morning and then had a date running errands. It wasn't fancy, but it was just what we needed.

I'm a lucky girl.
As for Baby Girl, she's growing. And so am I. A lot.

21 weeks & and my ever-faithful furry companion.
23 weeks. 
I'm starting to feeling big already. But she's an active, healthy little thing and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

So, here we are. Busy and tired, but blessed. And in the midst of it all, I've realized how I love this little family of mine.

My heart is so full because of them.

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, friend! thanks for your comment--so glad you're here!